How I Got Through SWTOR How I Got Through SWTOR

Oh man, I laughed so hard seeing this video, the comentaries and the animations where great, please you have to do more work like this when you'll have more free time.
Amazing, really.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks! I plan on doing more with Brandon, he records ALL of our Skype conversations so I'll have to sift through it all to find some quality stuff.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

A great work with the sketches, sure you had great trouble fitting all the stuff.
And the music fits very well.
Keep it up

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A very good job, the series itself is touching, the characters are cute, and the final was...incredible.
A clearly masterpiece.

Temeshkeru Temeshkeru

Guao, cuando he visto un juego con el en español, sorprendida no, lo siguiente.
Si vas a crear algo grande a partir de esto, desde luego lo estaré esperando.
Por cierto, los Weelius creo que molaria mas si semoviesen de forma mas circular, veo extraño la forma en que se mueven, y los detalles de la escena son increibles.
¡Sigue currándotelo de bien!

Justins Mind Justins Mind

Tonight I'm gona sleep with the light turned on...

Title Goes Here! Title Goes Here!

I like stupidxDD
Becauuuuse, well, it's more interesting, and not so typical.

Direction Insanity Direction Insanity

I had writted too a ''Feel like Medusa''xDDDD
Love the picture and the detailed vectors.

ZeTrystan responds:

Haha, sure "feels like Medusa". x)
Thank you very much! :)

Some Red Head Some Red Head

I really like the pose and the colours, with a clean lineart and fine bright job.
But in the other hand, she don't have a shadow down, and seems out of the pic, and she would taking the arm in a more correct form (sorry, I don't explain well that kind of things) but instead of that, it's a nice artwork. Keep up the good job!
PD: And a part of the bikini is not coloured! Before of submmiting your art, see again your job and question yourself, did I miss something?

singin satyr singin satyr

Just the design it make me make a smile. Incredible and very imaginating.